Falmouth Spring Festival
The most colourful and vibrant Spring Festival yet, has drawn to a close:
· 20,000 daffodils distributed throughout the town!
· 100 volunteers giving up time to Spring Clean numerous areas including a lovely gardening job at Dell Woods
· 5,000 revellers at the Cider & Folk Fayre
· 500 runners for Run Falmouth, raising thousands of pounds for Cornwall Hospice Care in the process
· Scores enjoying themed guided walks over the fortnight
· Dawn French in the middle of it, who gave us great praise for re-enacting the Paint The Town Yellow Day for her as part of the historic procession
Thank you to Jacqui Owen at Gyllyngdune Gardens in particular, as well as all the organisations and volunteers who gave up time to support the efforts.
You can view a small selection of imagery from the week here – FALMOUTH SPRING FESTIVAL 2015
We’ve got some very exciting announcements over the coming weeks on Falmouth’s newest festival. We have more sports and activities showcased than you could wave a cricket bat at, so make sure you are following the ZestiFAL Facebook page for the latest news.